CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Small update

95 yo FIL went into hospital Sunday night (I got home at 3.45 am after arriving at A&E at 6pm)

It looks a lot like he will be placed into care. I don't know for sure, but the social worker I was talking to was strongly hinting at that. I have to go and see her today sometime.

Thankfully I have been able to take care of everything, and DH has been able to keep working, and DS is on school break, so everything is rolling along nicely, but I am still sick as a dog, and bloody well exhausted!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just know it is not wrong to use a care facility. You have to weigh all that is involved. My grandfather took care of my step-grandmother for many years before he let go and allowed her into a care facility, it was a hard thing, but necessary. Good luck!