CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

DS's top 5

Reasons I am a super mean Mum.

5.
He earns his $10 a week at 23 cents per job. If he only does 3 jobs, he only gets 69 cents. Yep. It's the way it works in this house.

4. If he rides his bike to school, he must ride it home. I will not pick him and his bike up.

3. I wont let him play on the PlayStation before school. J's Mum lets J play video games before school! He is the ONLY KID IN THE WHOLE WORLD who isn't allowed to play video games before school.

2. I make him play his Sax for a full 20 minutes a day! No one else he knows is punished this way.

1. I won't put the air con on (It's 10*C Not -10. Put a fucking jumper on and stop complaining kid!)

Ahh. I love being a parent!

MIL is having a knee replacement on the 16th of July, so I will have a week off my "normal" duties while she is in hospital, but we will have to move in with her for a week after she comes out. Can't say I am looking forward to that.

Anyway. FIL is still hanging on, but is weak, and honestly, I don't know how much more fight he has left in him. But we will see.

All I know is, the last 4 months or so of my life have been devoted to my in-laws. With very little time off for myself. It's actually getting to me a bit. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

0 comments: