For my iPod to charge so I can go for a run...
If it doesn't charge in the next 20 minutes, I will have to give up on going for a run till tonight.
Edited a little while later.
Sometimes I struggle with what to blog about. I am a very boring sort of person. I know people *do* visit me...
But what do they visit for?
Lapband related stuff?
Fashion? (oh, please say fashion! I would love to blog about style, although I am pretty boring that way too!)
Just to catch up?
Or all of the above?
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Waiting
Posted by Sammee at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All of the above!
Personally I visit because of well really all of the above... You are funny and have great sense of wit. I enjoy the lapband related stuff as much as I do the clothing/fashion, fitness and even Mac related. :)
Post a Comment