Did some shopping today, brought this dress on impulse... I am in love with it, but the boy child says it makes me look fat. I said he was a liar, and told him to go to his room. He said that I would still look fat in that dress even if he did go to his room, so sending him there wouldn't change anything.
Tell me the boy child was just being mean? (If he is just being mean, I wouldn't be surprised... Look a who his mother is! And we were just mucking around. He and I both know I look FAB!))
And now for some pics I took the other day (before I got my hair cut)

Me sweating my tits off running the MDC

Lookit that thigh wobble! Impressive, huh?
The boy child on his 11th birthday last month
Saturday, June 21, 2008
A lot of photos with no real point
Posted by Sammee at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment