2 pairs of fab shoes, marked down from $99 and $89, to $20 a pair! *Swoons*
We all know how much I love shoes, right? Pair #1 is a 2.5 inch stiletto heel, drop side peep in black, pair #2 is a stacked 3 inch heel with a peep toe. I need to take photos, but gosh. They are pretty. And they smell sooo goooodddd (I love leather, does this say something about my personality?)
Anyway, I found myself in Roger David (a menswear store) with the intent to buy DH some socks (they usually have his size, 14+, in stock, but not today!) and I ended up with a stack of shorts and button down shirts for the boy-child! They were already marked down from roughly $60 each to 20, but for every one I brought, I got one half price! Woo Hoo! The boy-child will not go naked this summer!! A whole wardrobe for the boy for less than $200! He had fun modeling the new threads when I got home (yes, I shop without the whiny little princess... Thankfully a I am pretty good at eyeballing his size these days)
Have I said how much I love the end of financial year sales?
As a side note... Is it a bad thing that I am considering turning the spare bedroom into a closet / dressing room for me?
Friday, June 27, 2008
How I love end of financial year sales!
Posted by Sammee at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment