CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I need a bike

I am seriously thinking about buying a bike to run to the supermarket on when I only need to pick p milk, bread and little crap that I could throw in a backpack.

The store is only a couple of km away, and I could walk (and have) but in the hotter weather, it would be better if I could get there and back quickly...

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Or I could just send DH.

But with petrol prices the way they are ($1.65/l yesterday) it might be the way to go.

And I think I need a new coffee machine. You know the type. The ones that make a flat white?

We had one a few years ago, and it was awesome. But we never replaced it when it died. I think we need a new one. Shopping (even if it is only online) just isn't right without a good half strength skinny flat white.

0 comments: