I did yet another one last night. I honestly never expected this sort of a reaction to my story.
And I got a phone call from a girl who got my name from the story, and found me in the phone book. I was happy to talk to her, but umm.. Should I be worried that people are cold calling me? She was quite nice, don't get me wrong... But I am still a little freaked out. And I was in the middle of yelling at the kid for something (I forget exactly what now) So I had to go from screaming to a nice happy person. I felt like a fraud. Seriously.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
And a third interveiw
Posted by Sammee at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wondered about people looking you up when I saw the full name and suburb. You should have been Sammee Smith ;-) You look wonderful hun, now I can tell everyone that I know the amazing shrinking mum!
haha like I said your fabulous.
Post a Comment