CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Golly! It's wet!

For somewhere that is supposed to be in the middle of the worst drought in history, we sure have had a lot of rain in the last 24 hours. 51.4mm / 2.02 inches to be exact. It is sopping outside.

Well. The 4th interview is over. So, I have had interviews for radio stations in Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Tasmania and Queensland.

The only one that was not live to air was the one I did for Hobart, Tasmania, so I have that one recorded (it aired this morning at 7.10am) I uploaded it to Photobucket for your listening pleasure! (FYI, I sound like a dick)



I wish the phone calls would stop. I have had to turn my mobile phone off because of all the bloody calls! It's not that I don't want to help, it's just that it is getting overwhelming.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

you sound awesome hun. hee hee and I love the little slide show. I can't wait to be able to do that.

Unknown said...

You know we are all so proud of you...I cannot believe it has been a year since the t-tuck, time is flying by and you still look awesome.
Do only as many interviews as you feel comfortable with, but I must admit I would be a bit scared about the cold calls myself.
Hey love I am moving, and maybe going offline for a bit as we are moving rural....would you like to share addresses? I'd love to write you...drop me an email, okay?
penelopebartotto@yahoo.com