CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Make that 2 radio interviews

I have another one on Monday now. This thing is kinda snowballing.


Trying this AGAIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A viewable copy is on my web page;
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~sndbehan/gallery.html
She got things wrong. Like for one, I was never almost 150kg. Close on 145kg? Hell yeah. And no way in hell am I ever running a 42.2km MARATHON. I am running, swimming and biking a TRIATHLON. I did correct her on those things, and my height a number of times, but, I guess, you can never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Right?

Overall I am happy enough with the story. I will be happier when I have the money in my hand, and I can buy my new studio lights! LMAO

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't get anything with the links. Again I am so very proud of you.

much love
Jodi