CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

So I am giving the new glasses a chance...

I am liking them a little more. Only a little, lol!

I did talk to the guys about contacts though. They said they would order in a trial pair (I am taking that to mean free) and we will see how I go. It would be nice to be able to go without glasses every now and then.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They do look better when I am not pulling a "fuck, I HATE these glasses" type face.

I am stressing a little less about the article. What will be, will be, right? I have told no one in the lap banding community about the story, so it will be interesting if any of the Aussies make the connection, and realise that Chickie from LBT is the same Samantha from Take 5 magazine.

And to tell the truth, a big part of the reason I am giving the new glasses a fair go is, I look different in the new glasses. They are far less distinctive than the old ones, and I am hoping that fewer people will recognise me.


Oh! And I brought the cutest new shoes!! Drop side, kitten heel with a small pointed toe! Oh, they are to die for!! And at only AUD$89.95 a pair, I might just go back for the tan pair. (forgive the mirror shot)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And just for fun... The kid taking a photo of me, taking a photo of him...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the pictures lady. You look wonderful and I love the new glasses. You look beautiful in them.

Great picture of you and Joe by the way.

Don't forget to send me a copy. I mailed out something for you so hopefully it will get there soon.