So in Feburary this year we had some work done.
A new deck. Before (but after they took the staris off) and after;

From the top of the new stairs;
The entry. We had a wall put up between the two windows to make the room smaller, and more useful. As it was before it was an odd shape, and just not all that useful. Now I have an entry and a study off the living room.

After;
The entry.
We ended up putting shelves up in the alcove (it was bloody useless before) and now we just have to find some hat and coat hook we like to put up between the top shelf and the middle shelf.

And the study.
What we ended up with was two better shaped, more useful rooms. Now I just have to paint (or hire someone to do it)
And just for fun.
Lucky. Fresh from rolling around in the dirt (I love that little booger)
Monday, August 06, 2007
Before and afters of ou reno's
Posted by Sammee at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your place looks great. I still love the color of the floor.
Post a Comment