We had a blast!!
On the roller coaster. DS thought he was going to die.
DIE I tell you!
The look on his face says it all.
DH and DS on the bumper cars. They had so much fun bashing the living shit out of each other.

DH and I at lunch
DS on the haunted house ride (the scariest part of that ride was the $6.50 they charged to ride the dammed thing)
And the veiw from the top of the ferris wheel (you can see the roller coaster we went on to the left hand side of the pic)


We had fun. My purse is over $300 lighter now, but we had fun!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
The Brisbane Show
Posted by Sammee at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl you look absolutely FABULOUS. And I love your pics of your Hubby and Joe. You got a handsom bunch of Men at your house.
Much Love
You look like debra messing in that photo of your an your husband!
Post a Comment