CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 06, 2007

Ok. So I overreact! What of it??

The article comes out on the 15th.

It's not 110% as I would have liked it to be, but I *am* a control freak.

overall I am pretty happy with the story. Now I just have to wait till the 15th to see it in print...

Jodi! I shall send you a copy the day it comes out! And I am so sorry I haven't caught up with you of late... I miss our chats!

Much love to everyone!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I told you hun no worries. good things happen to those who deserve it. and you do deserve it.

I can't wait until I get my copy. better make sure you have the right mailing address hun, I still need yours so I can mail you stuff. it is sitting on my fridge waiting for you LOL..

Much LOVe