CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

2 years post op tummy tuck

Not today, yesterday. I kinda forgot. It's still flat as ever, and the scars have faded nicely. I am still pleased as punch.


So, that makes me 3.5 years post op lap band. Gosh, time flies.

I have been this weight for over 2 years now. Holy shit!


I will take pics of the fab tummy today and post. They will be the fist pics of my new scars too (from the tube shortening surgery I had last month. Dr C went in through the old port scar and the old probe scar. The port site scar is well hidden in my belly button, the probe scar, not so hidden!)

So yeah. Nothing much else is going on.

Still going to the physio. I am responding well to the treatment, and now only have to see him twice a month, and continue to do my exercises twice a day. All very exciting.

0 comments: