CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How hard is it

To find navy blue dress pants?

Apparently, almost impossible. I have tried quite a few stores, and nothing. Sigh.

At least I found a nice white blouse, and a cute pair of shoes (at the DFO Tony Bianco for $30 I must take a pic. Gosh, I love DFO)

And after the pillow Vs TV incident (the one that ended the TVs pathetic life) I didn't end up with the 32" LCD that I wanted.

We ended up with a 42" plasma.

I spent a whole freaking day looking for a 32" LCD. picked up the kid and the DH for the last leg of the journey, only to have the kid and the bigger kid fall in love with a massive TV.

After hearing them whine about how they would love it... And how plasma is *so* much better than LCD... We got the farking thing. It's HUGE. Too big if you ask me. But no one did! LMAO.


So, anon, I am not ignoring you, I just haven't had time to address your longer than long comment.

Short reply, I am not annoyed. I just have a lot on my plate. Ya know? Surgery for me, then MIL and putting my FIL in the ground after nursing him for close on 4 years, then getting a job. I am just busy. Too busy to be explaining myself to people who read one or two things I say out of context.

So forgive me if I get snippy.

I don't think PCOS is sad, because, lets face it, there is worse in this life. There really is. And I am a "the glass is half full" kinda gal. I might have issues, but I can live with it.

And infertility isn't the end of the world. I have lived with IF for my whole married life, and suffered more losses than you could imagine. But life goes on. Ya know? I still wake up in the morning, pee and have a coffee (or 6). I am not saying it was easy to get over. But you do. You move on, or you don't. And if you don't, THEN it's sad.

People who have a problem with me, have problems with me because of something within them. It's not about me. Its because I did something they think *they* cant do, so it can't be done. It's never about me.

And yes. I see a physio. I just don't post *everything* I do. If you get what I mean.

So yeah, there is the short version of what I wanted to say. I am not pissy with anyone, or anything. I am just a woman, like many, who has too much to do, and too little time. So If I come across as snippy and short, its because I just don't have heaps of time.

1 comments:

She Smiles said...

You rock.

Maybe try Cue for that pants?

We have a 42incher LCD....you get used to it really quick, trust me!