CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good times

Had 5 kids under 12 yesterday for the whole day.

I managed to keep the house clean, and to get in a 3k run around the soccer field while the kids played in the middle (it's amazing what $10 worth of styrofoam aeroplanes will buy you)

So we had dinner at MIL's when SIL got back from Young Con with the three eldest (apparently DS will be applying for Young Con next year according to SIL. There go my Saturdays!)

Good times.

Anyway, I start work on Tuesday. I am excited, but pretty calm. I am sure I will freak out late Monday arvo, Tuesday morning.

It will happen. Give me time.

As a side note, I love my house. After a trip to Ikea, and several hundred dollars worth or Swedish crap I really didn't need, and an after noon of re-arranging furniture, I am in love with my living / dining / study and entry area's.

Yep, shallow consumerism at its best <3

0 comments: