Because clearly what I say gets lost somewhere.
On a popular lap band web forum a question was asked regarding the need for plastic surgery after a 100lb weight loss.
The replies were all pretty nice till I replied that there really is no way to tell what will be needed after massive weight loss.
Somehow, I am wrong (although even plastic surgeons say there really is no way to tell!)
Maybe everyone in the world but me is some sort of psychic? Maybe they have a Chrystal ball?
I don't know.
All I know, is that apparently I am wrong.
No matter what I say, I am wrong.
So, whatever. I will give this chick the last word. I appears to be important to her (I deleted my last post in that thread. I honestly can't be bothered to argue anymore... I am honestly giving up)
Add to this the recent deluge of idiots who can't read, and take a comment or two of mine totally out of context and call me judgemental and heartless, I don't know what more I can say.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Holy shit, I think I need a break from the interwebs
Posted by Sammee at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
f' em...
;)
Post a Comment