CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ok. Here they are

2 years post op TT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will get pics of the scar later.

(Please ignore the period bloat. I fucking hate being a woman some days, you get to almost bleed to death on a monthly basis, and smile while you want to die and take everyone down with you. What joy)

Oh, and a shiny two buck coin for anyone who can tell me where my Nike+ receiver is. I had to run without it today.

The boy goes to Canberra for a school trip in just under a months time. I have theatre tickets and a dinner booked for two of the nights. I think I will just enjoy the peace & quiet for the other 4! LOL.

I do have to find two new outfits. I had planned to wear a dress that needed taking in, but have decided that it's going to be more trouble than it's worth. So I might just buy something else.

I already have one like this in grey.

I do have time to buy something else if I decide not to go with that...

Edit
Would this dress be too much for the theatre? It might be a bit cold for mid September though. That's the only thing. Humm.

2 comments:

She Smiles said...

Waaaaaaaaaah! I want your tummy!

Jodi said...

you look beautiful darlin, I love that second dress. YOU will look beautiful no matter what you wear.