CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So.

I got the invitation to my sisters wedding.

It's late October, and in another state. I know she wanted me to be Maid of Honour, but, I am just not sure I can swing it.

Can I just pick the most expensive thing on her registry and send it?

About the gift registry. This is her second marriage, and she has been living with the guy for about 6 or 7 years, and they registered for stuff? I am no expert, but I don't think it's the done thing to register for gifts....

I don't know. I just don't.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I just barely understand the whole gift registry thing in the first place these days when most people have been living on their own for quite a while, or even as a couple before getting married. What sort of stuff might they need that they don't already have, besides the top-of-the-line stuff that we all want? So I think I'd be pretty uncooperative on the 2nd marriage after years of living together gift giving front. But you know, that's just my opinion ;).

I would, however, make attending a top priority even if I had to decline the invitation to be the maid of honor due to time constraints. That's my family, and my relationships with my sisters though, I understand yours may be completely different.

Hope it works out for you!