Oh. Sarah. Give me a fucking break here.
If you want intelligent conversation and thought, go elsewhere. Pick up a book, watch a foreign film.
And yes. You did say I was heartless, so do me a favor. Fuck off. I assume nothing about anyone. And what I said gives no indication that I do. All I said what that YOU assumed that I was never hurt badly. YOU were the one that assumed. Not me.
So the simple solution, if you prefer intelligent conversation, and think I am heartless and mean, is to go elsewhere.
I won't be hurt if you don't come back. Pinkie swear!
Hugs and kisses
The Heartless Bitch.
xoxo
The good stuff.
The kid goes away on the 14th, and DH and I have our plans set out for the week he is away. Dinner out at least two nights, and A Mid Summer Night's Dream on Thursday the 18th.
I am almost giddy at the thought of being childless for that long. I know we have had DS at SIL's for almost that long before, but it's kinda different when it isn't family that's looking after your offspring.
Dunno (How's THAT for intelligent!)
I had to go to DFO for a work skirt, and while I was there I went into the Table Eight store. I am not normally a fan of Table Eight, but I found the nicest day dress. Cheap too.
I still have to buy the kid gloves and a warm jacket, I found a couple of contenders.... But he wasnt with me, so I guess I have to go back, huh? MORE SHOPPING!
Work is going well. I am enjoying it far more than I thought I would. But for a part time job, it feels awfuly like full time (I was supposed to have 20 hours, I am getting closer to 35)
Anyway, all is going well.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Oh. Sarah H. (whoever you are)
Posted by Sammee at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment