CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Define insanity.

3 boys under 11 years old on a sleepover.

Oy Vey! They were up till 2am, then up again at 5! Little goobers.

The boys in question are my DS and two of his cousins (ages 9 and almost 11) We went out for the day with all of his cousins and my SIL yesterday, and somehow let them talk us into taking Mr 9, and Mr 10 home with us. The stayed up all night eating crap, watching Star Wars and farting. Boy heaven.

And I guess with all the shit that went on with FIL this school holidays, DS deserved some fun.

That said, I may change my mind... I still have quite a few hours before I drop the boys home at 8pm (Its 8am now) Time will tell I guess.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh Sam you are definately my Hero now lol. there is no way I would be that brave lol.

But on a better note Joe had fun so that is good.

Much love
Jodi