Ok.....
So maybe they are NOT going to run that story after all. They ran a story about 2 women who had lost a combined 85kg with their bands.
So I am not worth a story huh? They got me to open up about my feelings on being fat, then thin, and my tummy tuck for nothing?
I actually feel really used.
I stood in the grocery store and cried when I saw the magazine. When I saw that they ran another banding story.
Maybe this is for the best? I don't know.
One thing that confuses me, is WHY would they still be asking for photos? If they already KNEW that they had a Lap Band story for this week? Were they just trying to fuck me out of my rights to my story? The contract that I signed states that until they run their story, I cannot talk to any other magazine, or media outlet. On top of that, they don't pay me till they PRINT the story. So I sold my soul for nothing.
Nothing.
I feel so, so used.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Posted by Sammee at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Darling, do not let the magazine hold the rights to the story. If they do not plan on using it within a year you have the right to get it back.
I know it feels friggin' awful for them to have done this but before you get too excited find out the facts.
Sorry you have been feeling bad, been there...crap am there, and why I am just now catching up. Just remember one day at a time and do what makes you feel good.
Love you!
Remember hun didn't they say it might not be in this issue it might be in the next issue.
I am sorry you are so sad, but maybe give them a call and ask if they are still going to run the story if they say no then maybe get all of your photo's and such back.
I am sure they are gonna do it tho, you keep telling me to have faith and I did and it worked out for me so it is your turn now to keep faith that you deserve this.
Much Love
Someone tell me to have faith?
Sorry sweetie, feeling lower today not hijacking, just reachin out to you and Jodi dear friends and such inspiration.
Post a Comment