CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I am getting used to being wrong

So , the magazine called me first thing Friday morning because they need a full length photo. They are running the story in issue 32 (it comes out Wed 1st August) I freaked the fuck out for nothing. I am really, really good at overreacting. Very good at it. Donald kept telling me just because they ran another story on banding does not mean they won't run mine. He was right, I was wrong.

Anyway, I went out and brought a nice dress to use for the photo, and to wear out when Donald takes me out for dinner next week. Apart from being stunning, this dress was a total steal at only AU$59. I was looking at dresses 3 or 4 times what this one was worth, and this just stole my heat. And when I put it on to show Donald, his eyes lit up, and the look on his face told me that I was beautiful before he even spoke the words. So here are the three photos that I like.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have to send the photo via email on Monday morning, so cast your vote for the pic I send in now. Because 18 or 19 hours from now is my deadline!!


Sassy; I have been praying for some peace for you. I don't know eactly what is happening, but I want you to know I have had you in my thoughts.

Jodi! A huge CONGRATULATIONS on the job, and on 71lbs gone! I am so freaking proud of you woman! I am smiling the biggest smile as I type this. So frikken proud. Way to go. Seriously.

The boy-child and I went to see Transformers on Friday night.

Oh. My. Goodness... Best. Movie. Ever!

Over 2.5 hours long, and I was transfixed the whole time. It was awesome. Boy-Child and I had the best bloody time evah! Action from start to finish, no kissy - kissy stuff (that was a bonus for DS) a fairly strong plot, cool CGI, and great direction and soundtrack made Transformers a good older kid / adult who remembers the orgional Transformers from the 80's movie.

Boy-Child and I will be dragging Donald to see it this Friday. Mostly so we can see it again, but really we are going again because DH will enjoy it too.

Nahh!! Mostly so we can see it again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks darling, do you have a link to my blog? If not let me know, shoot here it is: http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/

Give you the details of my current stress, as I know the "site" isn't worth the efort all of the time lately.

Love the dress, simply love it.

Jodi said...

beautiful dress hun. I like the last picture.

Thank you so much hun. You are my inspiration.

much love.