My F&*#$@! Knee again
So, it hurts again. Despite resting it, it fucking hurts again.
Orthodics. After going to no less than 5 flipping stores, I found some in my size.
Fun with orthodics. In pictures!
The groovy, and expensive (at $40 AU) orthodics.
Take out the insole of your (rather fucking expensive - but - supposed -t0 - help - with - your- knee - issues) Nike's
Put the rather expensive for what they are orthodics in your shoe.
And there you have it!
With any sort of luck this works, and saves me from having to see a podirtist.
Oh, and it looks like that article will be out next week. They want all the photos (the extra ones they asked for) by Thursday or Friday. I think that is the deadline for the issue that comes out on Wednesday 18th.
Jodi, you will have to email me your address so I can send you a copy of the magazine when it comes out.
I think I am a little nervous about putting myself out there like that. Some of the extra photos they asked for are a wedding photo, a photo of me and DS when he was a baby, and they want a recent family shot.
I am very proud of my family, don't get me wrong. But I am a little cautious about advertising what they look like. Putting them in the public domain like that.
Maybe I am just paranoid?
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment