CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 08, 2007


You'd think I have nothing better to do than Blog, part 2



Well, today, Sunday, DH started work late, so we had the opportunity to go down to Heritage Park, where we keep some of his old (think 1940's models) for the open day (the open day is where all the people who keep their old fire trucks, buses, engines, large scale moel stem trains get together and play for the day. It really is a lot of fun)


Anyway, we spent the day at "The Park" we had a blast, as usual. I shot a roll of 35mm film that I will have to get developed. I also shot a crap load of digital shots.

DH's toys;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DS;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A pretty flower;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One of the sheds;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another on of the sheds, near the pond;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: