And that means we only have 2 days to go to the Heritage Park Annual Rally.
What does that mean? Well. The next few day will be busy getting ready. Setting up the buses for display, fixing anything that needs fixing on the buses, printing flyers and all that sort of fun stuff.
The the weekend itself will be a blast.
Saturday we plan on getting to the Gold Coast early, and that means that I will go for my morning run at the park (I love doing that) and we will have brekky at the park, then the day will begin. We will spend the day manning the bus display on and off, and walking around taking photos of old machinery, and looking at the stalls and the other interesting stuff there is to see.
Sunday we start the day much the same, but at about 1pm we start packing up. So we pack up the stand, and start moving buses back to where they belong.
It's a busy weekend, but so much fun.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
It's Thursday
Posted by Sammee at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you have a great time. I am thinking of you alot lately, and I need your mailing address again so if you don't mind emailing me it I would appreciate it.
Much Love
How did the weekend go? Sound busy but exciting.
I wouldn't mind doing the old snail mail thing with you either darling if you would be up to that.
Post a Comment