You would think I have nothing better to do than Blog!
All the paperwork for that article got sent off on Thursday, so they would have it by now. So I kind of expect that the article will be published in either the magazine that comes out on the 21st, or the 28th.
The contract said they wanted a photographer to come out... Well, I have a husband who works all the time, and the kid goes back to school on Tuesday, so they had better be prepared to come out either early in the morning, before school or work, or later at night.
That's their problem I guess. I gave them plenty of photos that they can use if worse comes to worse.
Anyway, I will let everyone know for sure when it is going to come out.
Oh, KIRSTEN!! I need your email addy! I will let you know when the magazine come out! And I need an update on that little man of yours is! He must be getting pretty big by now.
Oh, and a photo from the other day... DS with the two cousins that came over for the night (DS in the middle)
DS figured out how to use the 10 second timer on his camera... It was so cute!
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Posted by Sammee at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment