I don't run for a few days?
Every thing turns to shit. No I mean it.
I haven't been for a run since Thursday.
Friday morning, I picked up my new glasses. I hate them. I am going back on Monday to see if I can get an exchange or something. I am also going to try contacts. Anything has to be better than those fugly ass glasses.
Friday afternoon, I had my hair cut (for the first time since Christmas 2006) I hate it. I look like a Poodle. Enough said.
Saturday morning, DS wakes up with the worst cold. He is coughing like he will hack up a lung at any minute, and is blowing snot bubbles out of his nose. Charming. So he hasn't left the couch.
Now the husband is sick, and I have a tickle in my throat.
Now. I know that this stuff would have happened if I had run or not. But it makes me feel better that somehow, as if by magic, if I had run, I would have loved my new glasses, my hair would look fab, and we wouldn't be sick.
Oh, yeah! I forgot the best part. Friday morning, some LDS (Mormons) turned up at the door.
I as calmly as I could (after being told that their way is the *only* way, and if I chose to worship in any other way but theirs, that I will go to hell) told them that they can shake the dust from their feet if they wish, and stand in judgement of me. BUT!! No-one mortal is qualified to stand in judgement of me, and to stand in judgement of your fellow man is a sin, and if I am going to hell, I will see them there.
I believe in God. I worship. Is that not good enough? Do I have to go to their church, and tithe a massive percentage of my income to them in order to find salvation, and be touched by Gods love?
I hardly think so.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
You know what happens when
Posted by Sammee at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh hun, I am sorry you don't like your glasses or your hair. You probably look beautiful.
As for the LDS isn't it wonderful how their go makes them the judge jury and executioner.
Much LOVe and thanks for the congrats. By the way I am now 75lbs down.
Post a Comment