CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Potty for Potter

So I finally pulled my finger out of my ass and pre ordered HP for the Boy-Child.


Now, I get to spend probably the best part of my Saturday standing in line to get a book for the kid.


Would it be bad if I ducked out to grab a coffee, and left the kid standing in line? He's 10.3 years old... He could be left on his own in public for 5 minutes... Right?

Over - Protective is my middle name. I still hold his hand crossing the street, and other mothers let their kids walk to school on their own.

I have issues.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, is the coffee shop in the same store? I know our Barnes & Noble is like that, so I'd say yes. Micheyla is a little older, she will be 11 in August, we are still very protective of her. We are just starting to let loose the apron strings for the boys and Nikolaus turned 15 on Saturday, Zachary will be 14 in August.
Love ya