CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Feeling better still...

I am feeling better again today!

I ran again, slowly, but I ran. My knee is still killing me, but I need to keep moving.

So THAT is why I haven't had a phone call from the photo editor, and no paperwork as yet! I got around to emailing that journo from "Take 5" magazine. She is sending out the paperwork today. Apparently she got really busy, and didn't realise that the envelope was still on her desk. The photo editor doesn't call till the paperwork has been sent back!

So that is what is happening with that.

Maybe I was just depressed the other day. I don't know. Hopefully my mood continues to improve.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

HI hun. Take it easy on that knee, don't push it or you will wind up with a much bigger problem.

I am sorry to hear that you were sad, hun you are awesome and you are going to look beautiful in the magazine when it comes out.

Remember I want a copy