CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

It looks like

We are going to see Phantom!

I told DH to go ahead and book The One Man Star Wars Trilogy and he said he wanted to go to see The Phantom of the Opera!

Apparently he is wanting to repay me in some small way for looking after his parents (not that he needs to, but I have to admit, it is a wee bit exhausting at times).

What a sweetheart.

I am going to have to buy a new dress, unless I just wear this one and buy new shoes and maybe an aqua or black wrap. Thoughts?

4 comments:

She Smiles said...

That is a beautiful dress, I bet you look amazing in it.

That said, I think a new dress, shoes AND wrap are the order of the day. It is Phantom after all ;)

Unknown said...

Well, now I am seriously jealous :)
Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

I like the black dress...but I would say a colored wrap like you said - aqua - would punch it up a little. Gorgeous.

-steph_co

Anonymous said...

Go, go, go see the One Man Star Wars Trilogy! I saw it a couple of months ago, and it's fantastic.