CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kid free?

It is likely that during the April school holidays, DH and I will be kid free.

As some of you might know, during the holidays, SIL and I do what we now call a "Kid swap" I get 3 of hers for a few days, and she gets my one for a few days. I works well for both of us.

So, the school holidays are coming up, and DH and I are really looking forward to some time alone as a couple.

I am thinking of dinner at The Summit, followed by either The Phantom of the Opera, or The One Man Star Wars Trilogy.

I am tempted to make an executive decision and say Phantom. But... DH is going to have to sit through The Barber of Seville, Turandot and Swan Lake. So I think I will have to be be kind to the poor sod and go with Star Wars (I can still dress up for that, right?)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have not heard of this One Man Star Wars thing or I am sure Allen would be draggin me to that. We are going to see Spamalot in May and I cannot wait.
Definitely do not get sick this time!!!!