CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Odds and ends

DH and I went for a decent run this morning despite the humidity. DH managed 3.5k in 22 minutes, so he is really improving! He just has to break that magic 4k mark and he will be set for the MDC.

Today is the first day I did very little in about 2 weeks. I took DH to work, the went shopping (I only brought a sweater, nothing too exciting) but my heart just wasn't i it. I am just too tired.

Hopefully I will get some rest soon. I just need a week where I do nothing. I might even take a break from running for the week. I am just exhausted.

On a brighter not, DS had a lesson with SIL and it went really well. She is pleased with his progress. SIL and I talked about our plans for Easter (time with MIL & FIL then off to lunch with our DH's and all 8 kids) and I asked her if I could "Kidnap" one or two of her older boys for Mothers Day (we need someone to look after DS while we run) So we are going to have DN's age 15 and 13 to hang with DS while we run. They are thrilled that they are going to be hanging in the City then going to breakfast at a fancy cafe.

Apart from that not much else is going on really!

0 comments: