CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thank you all!

I have had my blog open to the public again for less than 5 hours, and the response I have had has been incredible!

I guess it is comforting to know that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't an oncoming train!

You are all amazing, beautiful individuals who are capable of everything you desire. Don't forget to have faith in yourself! Everyone in the world can have faith in you... But if YOU don't have faith in YOU, you won't get anywhere.

Have faith. And thank you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You doubt you have fans?????

Anonymous said...

I must have missed when it was locked this time. But I just want to say that the haters aren't worth it to deprive the rest of us. Haha...you definitely have fans. I love reading your posts on LBT and I love your blog entries here, as well.

I'll show up as anonymous just because I don't have a blogger ID, but I'm steph_co on LBT. Thanks for sharing your life with us, Sam!