For a start, as I type this, Lucky the cat is staring me out.
I don't know what she wants. She has had 'noms', has had a belly rub, and just woke up. She is a freak. I love that cat.
Moving on.
I just got home from MIL's after doing her shopping and getting FIL showered and back into bed. DS is running a temp is all achy and sneeze-y, so I have him drugged up on cold medicine, and he is happily playing his new PS2 game. We are heading out in about an hour to take MIL and Aunt D out for dinner at the local Asian place. Personally, I would have preferred to just get take out, and to get my kid home early for a change, but C'est la vie.
I have decided not to go back to work till FIL has passed away. Now that they are living closer to us, they seem to need more of my attention and time than before. Perhaps thats because FIL's health (mental and physical) took a nose dive when they moved... But anyway, as it stands right now, I have had to turn work away because I just don't have the time or energy to run my business and care for MIL & FIL. It's not earth shattering, I kinda knew I would get to the point where I was their carer, but I didn't expect it so soon.
My Mac still isn't back. I haven't got the call to pick it up either. I hope it comes home soon. I miss it so.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Still more randomness
Posted by Sammee at 4:30 PM
Labels: other stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment