MIL went for a rubbibng (massage) today at my urging. At the ripe old age of 70 something she had never been rubbed before.
I think she is in love. Because before she left she booked a months worth of weekly rubbing visits! She insisted that I come with her next time for an hour long rub (I usually only get the 30 minute quickie) And a hot stone rub.
I think I have created a monster.
While we were out, I managed to buy a purple sweater for SIL's birthday next week (so she is done) and I got Dexter Darkly Dreaming ordered finally.
When almost 11 year old DS overheard that I managed to order a copy finally, his eyes lit up, and he BEGGED me to let him read first! (yes, we do let him watch Dexter, no we are not bad parents, we do watch with him, and no, I will be reading Dexter first to make sure it it suitable for him to read)
DH's Auntie is coming home from Melbourne via MIL's house tomorrow, and being that it is her birthday, we are going to have to do something.. So it is down to me to get cards, cake and presents in the morning. No wonder I don't have time to read all the threads at LBT!!
Dammit! I need a break! And a rub. Mmmmmm A rub ((drools))
Friday, March 28, 2008
Random crap
Posted by Sammee at 6:15 PM
Labels: other stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can anyone really be a monster if they love a massage?
Darkly Dreaming Dexter is Good, you should have gotten the 2nd book as well.
Our kids all watch Dexter but I am not sure I would let Micheyla read it, the boys no problem but they are older.
Hugs,
Post a Comment