It's been so busy this last couple of weeks. Last week was like I was on auto pilot all week. We moved MIL & FIL on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. DH was only home to help on Thursday, so it was down to me to help pack and sort crap.
Sometimes I hate being the "Good DIL". I really do. It would be so much easier to say fuck it, like everyone else does. But I know I couldn't live with myself if I did. Sigh.
So I am exhausted. MIL needs to go to the pharmacy today, and rather than going to the pharmacy 2 minutes away, she wants to go to her old pharmacy that is 45 minutes away. Guess who gets to take her?
So I am trying to avoid it if I can. But I don't think I will get away with it. I already talked with DH about it, and he said that it will take time for MIL to adjust to being out here. True. But in the mean time *I* am the one running her around, doing 1.5 hour round trips to the fucking pharmacy!
I know I could refuse to take her, but his family are guilt trippers of the highest order. Even though they don't do anything themselves, the act like by not running a 1.5 hour trip to the pharmacy, I am not pulling my weight.
Actually I feel pretty dammed sick at the thought of going that far to a fucking PHARMACY. Passing roughly 20 pharmacy's o the way.
I haven't had a day to myself in 2 weeks. Every day I have done something with MIL. I feel guilty that I don't want to do this. I do. But I am fast getting to breaking point.
I have a set of wedding photos that need attention (wedding was shot 2/2, today is 5 March), I have a house to maintain, a family of my own to look after, and MIL is demanding I run her to a pharmacy 45 minutes away.
I think I need to cry.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
What a week!
Posted by Sammee at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment