CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The things you think about when you vote

I got handed a bit of paper for each and every candidate on my way into vote this morning... About 30 pieces of paper in total (not counting the two ballot papers).

Some of these people who are standing for local government are very, very big on climate change and everything that goes with it.

So where does the glossy bit of paper fit into all of this? A bit of paper that I am just going to have to either throw away or recycle?

How does it help climate change to chop down trees in order to get votes?

I just find it a horrid waste.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kind of like the US government wasting money on letters and postage to let us know we are getting a tax rebate that has been announced everywhere under the sun here.
Does anything political ever make sense???