CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Since I can't get a fair trial at LBT

I never said that Grace should weigh xxlbs. I never said that she should have xx BMI. I never said she was fat.

I did say that she should examine why she feels women within a healthy BMI look unattractive.

To this, I was called boney, unattractive and too thin.

So, it appears that yet again, it is fine and dandy to put those who are at a healthy BMI down, but don't you DARE call Grace or Shortgal fat! Ohhh!!! Nooo. And even if you don't, they will say you are THINKING it, and that is just as bad. Then you can be burned at the LBT stake. You are fair game. They can call you what they like and their Dr Phil degrees in psychology allow them to dx you with a addiction transfer (apparently because I exercise for the recommended 30 minutes to an hour a day I am addicted to exercise)

Good times.

0 comments: