Being brave is not being unafraid of doing something. It's being afraid, but taking a deep breath, and doing it anyway.
My wonderful husband showed me this today. My brave husband.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Otherwise known as Diary of a Drama Queen. A very hit and miss account of my life
4 comments:
What did he do?
Mine has been hunting mice, and they scare him very much.
He went to the dentist. He was whiter than white, with his heart racing the whole time (I had to hold his hand.
It's fear on a level I had never seen before I went with him to the dentist.
He goes every six months. But every time he goes, its the same.
Mice? I don't blame him. Mice are sneaky little vermin.
good for your DH!! i really need to schedule an appt ...
Allen hates the dentist too, so I completely understand.
Post a Comment