CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

What the fuck?

I got told *again* that I am ugly. For the love of God people. I don't fucking care!

If I was that butt ugly that I wasn't getting any penis, or that I scared small children, or made old ladies faint, maybe I would.

But I honestly don't give a flying fuck that I am not "Hollywood" beautiful! It doesn't hurt to be told that by a faceless stranger on the internet. Someone who is so consumed with jealousy that they are firing off the only insult that they think will work.

You are wasting your time numb nuts.

I dare you to post your photo so we can see how classically beautiful you are. I bet you don't.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

somebody said that on your blog?

Anonymous said...

I think you look gorgeous (though I don't have a penis, & I'm not *that* way inclined :-D)

You're totally right, it's those with low self-esteem & jealousy issues who feel the need to put others down to bring themselves up.

Glad you're not letting it get to you, cause it's really pretty laughable (& yeah, I'd like to see their pic too!)

Feebs(LBT)

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous of you. Your not UGLY. I have a band, and I am getting it taken out this weekend. :( I just can't tolerate it. ALTHOUGH I do have to say something. It is a DARN SHAME, that someone like yourself, went from being GROSS and FAT to BEAUTIFUL and HEALTHY, and has a mouth as nasty as yours!!! The language you speak it NOT pretty, its UGLY!!! My email address is sonnyzbrat@aol.com