CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Um, how red was I?

MIL and I were buying coffee to take home to DH after his trip to the dentist (that even with private cover that covered well over 3/4th of the cost still cost us just under $500.. I almost DIED)

Anyway, we are waiting on the coffee, and this old guy walks past MIL and I who are standing near the coffee machine, waiting for the barista to be done making our coffee, he says good afternoon to MIL and he engages her in some small talk that I kind of tuned out till I heard this;

MIL; It's hot, isn't it?

Old Guy; I wasn't thinking about the heat till I walked past her (pointing to me) She's HOT. You have a very beautiful daughter.

MIL, ever the trooper, says, "yes, I do, thank you! My son is very lucky to be married to her"

We took our coffee (the barista had awesome timing) and left.

I had no freaking idea what to say. Thank God for MIL. She protected me from the old pervert!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to be noticed isn't? Old pervert or not, lol.