My baby boy went off to school camp on Wednesday.
Mr Independent. He wouldn't let us help him!




And what I slaved over a hot shopping centre to buy. A raw silk black and white Leona Edminston designs dress, with a black crop cardi, and my drop side kitten heels. I looked a million bucks, and felt a million more.
DH and I spent Thursday night at the Novatel in Brisbane. We had dinner at "our" special place, and desert in the hotel room.
When the ladies at the reception desk found out that the reason for our stay was our anniversary, the sent up a cheese platter, and a card wishing us a happy anniversary. It was very sweet.
DS came home today, all sunburned (I did send along sunscreen, I doubt it was used looking at the burn he got) tired, and happy to see us. We were delighted to see him too. Our baby is home!!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Off to camp!
Posted by Sammee at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope Joe had a great time at camp, he looked so happy to go.
Happy anniversary babe I am really late on things lately. you look awesome in that dress.
Camp is always exciting and they always forget the sunscreen and bug spray.
Happy belated anniversary, you looked divine!
Post a Comment