Not for long, I think... I am having second thoughts as I post this.
Sometime in 2003 - 2004, pretty close to my high weight. My ass, gut and thighs were GIGANTIC. Not to mention the tits that were the size of my HEAD.
And now. Sad deflated breasts, and hang-y thighs. Other than that, I look pretty dammed good for someone who has lost the sort of weight I have.
Yes, well, apparently the photos of me were PORN. And PhotoBucket doesn't approve of porn. Who'd have thought? Me a porn star!!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Gulp. Here they are!
Posted by Sammee at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
POrn hey? Who knew Sammee u a porn star....doesn't matter anyway.
And I spit on these people who call u ugly, they know not what true beauty is. Glad the check came too.
Hugs,
ok that isn't fair i didn't see the pics. at least email them ti me
Post a Comment