The cheque finally came! I almost fainted! I had given up hope, and was already thinking about the very strongly worded email I was going to send. But it came!!
I banked that sucker the second it came in.
Was the whole shebang worth what I was paid? Yes and no. I think I would have helped at least a few people. Inspired someone. But I really did lay myself bare, and as a result I copped quite a bit of abuse. No amount of money is going to make up for that. But knowing I helped someone. Anyone, makes it worth it.
Would I do it again? Maybe not. I don't know. Maybe in a couple of months I will think differently, but for now, I don't think I would do it again.
Something interesting I did find on an old hard drive today was a photo of me, nude at pretty darn close to my highest weight. After I found that, I stripped off, and took a photo of me now. Holy crap AGAIN!! I can't believe that I was that big. But I must have been. It was me. Wasn't it?
If I was braver, I would post the tits out nudie shots, because it really is a fantastic illustration of just how much I have lost. I will think about it.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Hoy crap! It came!!
Posted by Sammee at 9:23 PM
Labels: Take 5 crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment