Jigity jig.
We took DS's cousin home last night. He was missing his family, and I was missing my privacy. The child seriously doesn't know what a closed door is.
Anyway, we have to get DS ready for camp on Wednesday. Yes, that is right, he will be back at school after the holidays for 2 whole days before going off to a school camp. I think I will enjoy some "me" time after the holidays.
I plan on dropping him off, and seeing the camp bus off, then shopping all day on Wednesday.
DH and I will be going out to dinner on Thursday, and staying at the Royal on the Park again (it's our 10th anniversary on the 13th of December, we are celebrating a bit early, but we won't get time closer to the date)
I hit the Clinique counter this week, and brought a new face of summer make up.
Almost makeup foundation in very fair, colour Surge eye shadow in beige shimmer and plum (I know!! Plum? But it looks great) Cream shaper for eyes (eyeliner) in brown sugar, and naturally glossy mascara in jet black. And finally, colour surge lippy in pink bamboo. Over all, the look is very natural! I love it!!
The consultant showed me a khaki eye shadow that I wasn't quite sure of, but I think I will go back for it. The plum is something I never thought I would like, let alone LOVE, and if she was right about that.... And I will need a slightly more dramatic eye colour for night time, so, maybe I just have to jump out of my comfort zone of browns and neutrals.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Home again, home again
Posted by Sammee at 10:26 AM
Labels: What to wear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow you look amazing. absolutely amazing.
Have fun shopping, I wish I ws there with ya
Post a Comment