CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I think I have been banned

From Lapband Talk.

I cant get on. Isn't that interesting?

Edit; So, apparently I wasn't the only one! And LBT is back up from what I can only assume was a crash.

4 comments:

ShhhhDontTell said...

Hi I love your blog. You are beautiful! Congrats on the entire weight loss. I was banded on 10/5 I hope I can do as well as you did! WTG to you!

Anyway, I can not get onto the lapband forum either. I hope it comes up soon I need it!

ShhhhDontTell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can't either...waiting, waiting, waiting...

Losing Jusme said...

LMAO ... i thought the same thing myself .. i was like oh hell what didnt they like now???!!! when DH couldnt get to the site (not logged in as anyone) i felt better..

you rock btw ... (i know i am repeating myself but you deserve it)