Regarding your comment;
Teena has left a new comment on your post "What the fuck?":
I am SO jealous of you. Your not UGLY. I have a band, and I am getting it taken out this weekend. :( I just can't tolerate it. ALTHOUGH I do have to say something. It is a DARN SHAME, that someone like yourself, went from being GROSS and FAT to BEAUTIFUL and HEALTHY, and has a mouth as nasty as yours!!! The language you speak it NOT pretty, its UGLY!!! My email address is sonnyzbrat@aol.com
It's not actually my mouth that is nasty, so much as my fingers, given I type with my fingers, and not my mouth. I am not too sure how one would type with their mouth. If you know how this is achieved, please do let me know.
And I am so very sorry that your experience has left you so bitter that you must refer to me as "gross, and fat" as someone who I can only assume is overweight herself, you should know better than to call names. Glass houses and all that jazz.
Love Sam.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Dear Teena
Posted by Sammee at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment