CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I do have to wonder

What I am saying or doing to give people the impression that skinny = good.

I would honestly like to know if I am giving off some "vibe" that gives people the impression that I judging them. I am not. Honestly. Be what you want to be, and be happy with it.

All I ask for is that in return for me not passing judgement on you, that you do the same for me (as a Christian, I believe in the whole Let he who is without sin cast the first stone thing, so I try really, really hard in my daily life NOT to judge, and weight is no exception to that)

So, If I don't say.. For instance (this is what I am being accused of) that "You are selling yourself short by not trying to weigh 32lbs, and be a size -000"

You (general you) don't say "107lbs / size 0 to 2 is sickly, and scrawny, and I would never want to weight that little"

Because as much as overweight people don't like being called fat, I don't like being called skinny, and having my habits called into question.

Mmmkay?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't see you saying or doing anything to give that impression, you've always been nothing but supportive for me.

Jodi said...

You know what hun, You aren't saying anything wrong or giving off that impression. I was Fat and you have never ever been non supportive of me so fuck who ever says that about you.

They have no idea what they are talking about.

Sammee said...

Thanks ladies. I really am wondering why I am even bothering with that message board at this stage.