CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Band site pain +light headedness + feeling shaky =

A visit to the surgeon, right?

Well. Not according to my Drs assistant nurse, Benita.

The woman diagnosed me over the phone, was really quite rude, and told me that band problems are always accompanied by a red, raised port area!

Fuck no, they are fucking NOT. Liar and bullshit artist.

I told her that I am capable of reading, and that I have read studies and personal accounts of band problems being silent till one day - BANG.

Being the cunt I am when I am in pain, I thanked her for her time, and told her that I would sit tight till sepsis set in.

At that, she told me to let her get back to her, and when she did she had arranged for me to be seen at the Drs other rooms at Greenslopes.

Edited because I don't want to get sued should she read this.

2 comments:

She Smiles said...

Bitch! the receptionist at my Band surgeon isn't all sugar and cupcakes, but she isn't that bad!

I hope what ever is wrong sorts itself out. I know all too well what the BANG! feeling is like!

Ang said...

Hope everything works out for the best for you. Keep us posted!